The nowcast/forecast system and other analyses/data are research products under development. No warranty is made, expressed or implied, regarding accuracy, or regarding the suitability for any particular application. All rights reserved University of South Florida, Ocean Circulation Lab.
Copyright University of South Florida 2010
· WFCOM application: Coastal sea level response to Hrricane Ian
· Tampa Bay Coastal Ocean Model (TBCOM) (Hurricane Ian)
- • Eyes on Ian: Data Resources (SECOORA News, 09/27/2022) New!
- • AGU Announces the 2022 Class of Fellows (EOS Science News by AGU, 09/19/2022)
- • Robert H. Weisberg was elected as an AGU Fellow (USF CMS News, 09/19/2022)
- • CMS labs join forces to solve the mysteries of Florida’s red tides (USF CMS News, 09/07/2022)
- • Video! Honoring Dr. Weisberg (Rising Tides, June 2022 Edition, 06/29/2022)
See more in News Archive
Student & Postdoc Opportunities:
We seek motivated graduate students and postdocs to join us & work on the exciting projects. More info about the postdoc position.