The nowcast/forecast system and other analyses/data are research products under development. No warranty is made, expressed or implied, regarding accuracy, or regarding the suitability for any particular application. All rights reserved University of South Florida, Ocean Circulation Lab.
Copyright University of South Florida 2010
· West Florida Coastal Ocean Model (WFCOM) Nowcast/Forecast System
Daily-mean currents at surface, near bottom, and depth-averaged current
· Tampa Bay Coastal Ocean Model (TBCOM) Nowcast/Forecast System
· Red tide tracking for West Florida Shelf & Tampa Bay (HAB forecast)
· Piney Point Effluent Nowcast/Forecast
OCL on the News:
- • The complex causes of red tide make toxic blooms a challenge to predict, Tampa-area scientists say (WUSF Public Media, 3/21/2023) New!
- • Here's what to know about red tide in Pinellas County this week (Tampa Bay Times, 3/20/2023)
- • Here's the aerial view as red tide blooms off Pinellas County right now (Tampa Bay Times, 3/10/2023)
See more in News Archive
Student & Postdoc Opportunities:
We seek motivated graduate students and postdocs to join us & work on the exciting projects. More info about the postdoc position.